Connect with us

News

57-Year-Old Man With Two Wives Dies During S£x With Married Nursing Mother In Lagos Hotel

8754427_thehotel_jpeg193267c68b1055c42382bd0032aa25da

A 57-year-old man, simply identified as Ismaila, has died after an alleged s£x romp with his married l0ver in a Lagos hotel.

PUNCH Metro gathered that Ismaila, who was married to two wives, had gone to the Ace Bar in the Akoka area of Yaba, Lagos, with his alleged mistress on Sunday.

It was learnt that around 7pm, the mistress called for help when her lover reportedly slumped.

A source said, “The incident happened around 7pm on Sunday. The man came in with the woman. After some time, she called for help saying that the man had slumped. As soon as the hotel management was alerted to the incident, the man was taken to the hospital where he was confirmed dead.

“Immediately the man was confirmed dead, his corpse was taken to the police station in a taxi together with the woman, and the case was reported. It was from there that the police took over the case and the body was deposited in the morgue for autopsy”.

A resident of the area said the mistress was also married and a nursing mother.

“The woman is a seamstress at the Sabo Market. She left her six-month-old baby to meet the man after church service on Sunday. Her husband had been warning the man to leave his wife alone, all to no avail, and her husband had to bring the child to her at the police station after she was arrested.

“The man also had two wives and one of his daughters got married last year. He was a retiree and had just received his pension.

“The news going round is that after the s£x romp, he took two bottles of water and while he was taking his bath, he slumped and foamy substances came out of his mouth. It is hard to tell if he died of cardiac arrest or due to unnatural circumstances,” the source added.

When our correspondent visited the bar, efforts to speak with the manager proved abortive. The attendant claimed that the manager was not available and she refused to put a call through to him.

When the state Police Public Relations Officer, CSP Chike Oti, was contacted, he said investigation into the incident was ongoing.

“I can confirm that there was a case of sudden and unnatural death that was reported. We are investigating the case. The Commissioner of Police has directed the homicide section of the State Criminal Investigation Intelligence Department, Panti, to look into the matter and come up with its findings,” Oti stated.

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Latest Posts

Pastor catches man trying to steal tithe during church service In Asaba

Published

on

Pastor Catches Man Trying To Steal Tithe During Church Service In Asaba Video

A video currently making rounds on social media shows the moment a man was caught stealing the tithe money inside a church in Asaba. The incident occurred at the Dominion City church in Asaba.

The man was reportedly caught in the act of stealing the money when he was caught. He got dragged out by church members who made sure they filmed him get disgraced.

When he he was questioned, he admitted to stealing the money but explained that he was tempted and should be pardoned.

It is not clear if he has been handed to the police yet or not.

Continue Reading

Latest Posts

BREAKING: Finally, INEC Confirms Postponement Of Presidential Election To Feb 23

Published

on

 

The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) has formally confirmed the postponement of the 2019 presidential election previous scheduled to hold today.

Report has it that the postponement late on Friday evening, although it was still unofficial at the time.

Briefing newsmen beginning from 2:43am, Professor Mahmud Yakubu said “proceeding with the election as scheduled is no longer feasible”.

Consequently, he said the presidential and National Assembly elections had been moved to February 23, 2019.

The governorship and state assembly elections were also moved by one week to March 9, 2019.

Continue Reading

News

Laptops, Car Recovered As Five Yahoo Boys Are Arrested In Port-Harcourt.

Published

on

peratives of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, Port Harcourt’s Zonal Office, on Wednesday, February 13, 2019 arrested five suspected internet fraudsters in a sting operation.

Their arrest was based on intelligence reports of their alleged suspicious activities.

5 G 01

The suspects are: Emenike Ulu, Uchenna Samuel Nwogu, Kelvin Ogbonna, Richard Uduma and Collins George Isilabo.

They were all arrested at No.22 Alcon Estate, Liberty Street, Woji, Port Harcourt, Rivers State.

Items recovered from them include, one Toyota Highlander Jeep, five laptop computers, Internet modems, eight handsets, two hard drives, ATM cards, title documents, cheque books and two International Passports.

5 G 0

They will be charged to court soon.

Continue Reading

Mixtapes

Trending